Thursday, November 5, 2009

Honda

Sometimes I make fun of Tim's car. It's so tiny. The silver streaker. It's been good to Tim. It's taken him from Texas to Idaho and Washington more than one time. Well, today, we broke a new record. We carried 1 long table and 11 folding chairs from the church in that thing. Very impressive!

See full size image


We fit all the cargo just fine. I, on the other hand, had my knees back behind my head, one arm on the tables, and the other holding the dashboard for balance. Also impressive.

5 comments:

  1. How on earth did you do that?? Were there chairs hanging out all the windows?

    Glad to see you posting - we'll need it to keep tabs on you guys once you move away from us :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed a picture of you inside the car with all that stuff! That would be classic to see! Ha, ha!
    I laughed at your comment on my post. You are too funny. Just want you to know that I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I guess that means you won't be needing a u-haul to get to Texas.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats tiny compared to my moms car..................



    THE PIOLET 2009 HONDA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom could probably fit 2 crazy kids in her car! I don't know if we could do that with his.

    ReplyDelete