Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hello, Cupcake!

Hello, Cupcake!

I love this book. It is incredibly creative and very cute. The whole thing is different ways to decorate cupcakes- some easier than others...but all equally adorable.

I was feeling creative after Tim and I had a little date on Saturday, and we had some time before our Valentines party, thrown by our niece Ally (which turned out really awesome Amy and Ally, so thanks again!).
Tim humored me and we made a little treat for the party.

A cupcake bun, brownie hamburger patties, with frosting- orange (cheese) and green (lettuce). Put them all together and what do you get? Mini hamburger sliders!



Almost bite-sized and so delicious, if I do say so myself. But with that much sugar, how can you go wrong?
The only problem is the choice of frosting colors do not make very appetizing leftover cupcakes.
"I decorated them all myself," Tim said.

I will not be fighting him for any of that recognition. Eeew.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Those hamburgers were SO good! ;) Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative! I'm impressed with your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha and I love this. I love that Tim said he decorated them all by himself :) You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete